Summit Spine & Joint Centers will continue to remain open and treat chronic pain patients during the COVID-19 pandemic. As an essential healthcare provider in Georgia, the health and safety of our patients and employees remains our top priority. We know that closing our facilities will put an unnecessary burden on our already taxed hospitals and urgent care centers.
We have adopted several safety measures to ensure our patients have a positive outcome during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Patients can be scheduled for an in-office or a TeleVisit appointment. During the TeleVisit appointment, patients will be seen from the safety of their own home.
- Patients who are coming into our facilities are phone screened 24 hours before their scheduled appointment for symptoms or exposure to COVID-19.
- Patients who have passed the COVID-19 pre-screen and arrive to our facilities for their scheduled appointment are screened in-person outside our facilities.
- Patients are asked to wait in their vehicles so that we can maintain social distancing protocols among patients and staff.
- Employees exhibiting symptoms or who might have been exposed to COVID-19 are asked to stay home.
During this Covid-19 pandemic, our ambulatory surgery centers are partnering with area hospitals to help with overflow of any interventional pain management cases. Our goal is to help alleviate the patient load at our local hospitals during this public health emergency. We are happy to serve our community.
Your Safety Is Our Top Priority
We continue to monitor this situation closely and adjust our safety protocols as needed. If you have any questions, feel free to call us at (770) 962-3642 or reach us online. We value your trust in us for your and your loved one’s chronic pain needs.